Information about the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The protection of your personal data on the occasion of your visit to our website is a matter of concern to us. We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the regulations on data protection are observed. Your data will be processed and protected within the framework of the of the statutory provisions. Below you will find information about what data is collected during your visit to the website and how it is used.
Controller responsible for processing
The contact person for you and the person responsible for this data collection is us, the company
Niehoffs Kaffeerösterei GmbH
represented by the managing director
Sunderhooker Weg 6 – 8
Telefon:+49 (0)2565 – 40 65 – 0
You can reach our data protection officer directly at
Data processed for the provision of the website and the creation of log files
Each time you access content on the website, data is temporarily stored that may allow identification. The following data is collected in this context:
- Date and time of access
- IP address
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Website from which the website was accessed
- Visited page on our website
- Message as to whether the request was successful
- Amount of data transferred
- Information about browser type and version used
- Operating system
The temporary storage of data is necessary for the course of a website visit in order to enable the delivery of the website. Further storage in log files takes place in order to ensure the functionality of the website and the security of the information technology systems. Our legitimate interest in data processing also lies in these purposes. The data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Data stored when using the contact form
You have the option of contacting us by e-mail and/or via a contact form. For this purpose, the e-mail address of the person seeking contact is processed in addition to the salutation and the name.
The legal basis for the data processing associated with this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR for contract-related inquiries. For data protection-related data subject inquiries, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR. Otherwise, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR, based on the overriding legitimate interest to efficiently process incoming inquiries and to document the result of the processing in case of queries.
All personal data collected by us will be stored by us only for the duration of the processing of the corresponding request or for the fulfillment of any contractual obligations to you and will be deleted thereafter, unless you expressly request a longer storage period.
Data subject rights
The following rights are available to you, please contact us to exercise them:
- You have the right to obtain information about the data stored about you,
- you can request the correction of incorrect data and the deletion of your data,
- you can request that we restrict the processing of your data, if necessary,
- if you have provided us with data on the basis of a contract, you may receive this data in a machine-readable format, if applicable,
- you have the right to object to data processing insofar as it is based on the protection of legitimate interests or is used for direct marketing.
- If you have given us consent to process your personal data, you may revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future. The lawfulness of the processing of your data until the revocation remains unaffected.
Furthermore, you have the right to contact the competent supervisory authority, the Landesbeauftragten für den Datenschutz Nordrhein-Westfalen, Kavalleriestraße 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf, in the event of any questions or complaints in connection with our collection, storage or processing of your personal data.
Integration of third-party services and content
It may happen that third-party content, such as videos from YouTube, map material from Google Maps, RSS feeds or graphics from other websites, are integrated within this online offering. This always requires that the providers of this content (hereinafter “third-party providers”) perceive the IP address of the user. This is because without the IP address they would not be able to send the content to the browser of the respective user. The IP address is thus necessary for the display of this content. We make every effort to only include content whose respective providers only use the IP address to deliver the content. However, we have no means of influence if the third-party providers store the IP address, e.g. for statistical purposes. Insofar as we are aware of this, we will inform you of this in the following.